Gloria H. Taggett, Ph.D., P.C.
School-age children, adolescents and adults individual psychotherapy.
- Parenting concerns and parent training; child/adolescent behavioral problems and relationship issues;
- Coping with change and life transitions, adult children of alcoholics/co-dependency, compulsive behaviors;
- Emotional/sexual/physical abuse, trauma, grief, stress, anxiety and mood disorders.
- Ph.D., Western Michigan University, 1994, Department of Clinical Psychology
- M.A., Western Michigan University, 1990, Department of Clinical Psychology
- M.Ed., University of Louisville, 1987, Department of Educational Psychology and Counseling
- B.A., University of Louisville, 1984
- In professional practice since 1988
- Fluent in Spanish
- Member, American Psychological Association
- Member, Women's Therapist Network
Relevant Titles or Positions Held
- Adjunct Faculty: Western Michigan University, Department of Clinical Psychology
- Clinical Supervisor: Allegan County Community Mental Health, Riverwood Community Mental Health Center and Western Michigan University, Department of Clinical Psychology
3503 Greenleaf Blvd.
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Mondays and Thursdays
9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.