Daniel Renstrom, LMSW
M.A. Social Worker
Clinical Social Worker
Adults, men, women, adolescents, couples, families, gays/lesbians.
Individual therapy, crisis intervention, mediation, play therapy.
Anxiety, depression, adult children of alcoholics/co-dependency, adoption, ADHD/learning disorders, anger, domestic violence, grief, sexual/physical abuse, substance abuse/dependency, stepfamily concerns, trauma.
- M.S.W., Western Michigan University, 2001
- B.A., Kalamazoo College (Psychology), 1992
In professional practice since 2001.
Child abuse (Protective Service), life transition issues, school issues for children.
- Department of Human Services, Protective Service, Foster Care
- Kalamazoo Community Mental Health
- School based services/outreach
- National Association of Social Work
- Member, EMDR consultation group
Relevant Titles or Positions Held
- Adjunct faculty, WMU School of Social Work
- Behavior Specialist, Kalamazoo Public Schools
- Lead Child Care Counselor, Lakeside Treatment Center
Articles by Daniel Renstrom, LMSW
605 Howard St.
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Office hours: by appointment